“Worth a visit”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Clacton-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“Worth a visit”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

This cafe is certainly worth a visit. To find home cooked food in a pleasant and friendly surrounding is a rare thing nowadays. The chilli con carne is amongst the best I have tasted. We are regular visitors now because we are always assured of beautiful food and a friendly greeting. Beware of the cakes in the bakery section because they are so big and delicious!

We have tried many cafes in Clacton but the Pier Avenue Cafe is by far the best. Give it a try and you won't regret it!

eddie132, Owner at Pier Avenue cafe, responded to this review, March 31, 2013
Thank you very much for your feedback, we are glad you enjoy our food, please visit again soon.

“At cafe is not a cafe without a decent sausage and this place has it big time”
Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

Me and my partner went to this cafe due to the reviews we found on trip advisor and we were not disappointed we had a lovely breakfast here and the sausage was awesome. I have recently had a gastric operation and they were kind enough to serve us with extra plates so I and my partner could share a large breakfast.

While we were in the cafe we noticed that they have a bakery this is an awesome addition to this cafe. As we were travelling home that day we decided to buy a loaf of bread this made our journey easier as we did not have to rush out to the supermarket on the way home.

The staff were extremely friendly and helpful I'm so glad I found this cafe in Clacton that I will be returning to when I holiday again in clacton

eddie132, Owner at Pier Avenue cafe, responded to this review, March 31, 2013
thank you very much for your kind comment, our sausages come from a local butcher, and we are glad you enjoyed them.
Clacton-on-Sea, England, United Kingdom
“Best Breakfast for miles”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Fantastic Food, Fantastic staff!! Its that simple, what more do you need from a cafe. I am a regular here and I know they have a great regular trade, speaks volumes!

• Visited November 2012
eddie132, Owner at Pier Avenue cafe, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Thanks Gareth great review we really appreciate you taking the time to write one about us
London, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent Food!”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

The quality of the food is excellent especially the Butchers Sausages. My family and I have been eating here since it first opened. They are always friendly and all the food is cooked fresh and quickly. Would highly recommend this cafe to everyone visiting Clacton.

• Visited November 2012
eddie132, Owner at Pier Avenue cafe, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Thank you very much for your review it means a lot to us to know our customers are enjoying their visits to us
“Highly recommended!”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Lovely Cafe, beautiful food, friendly staff and excellent service. I am a regular customer and have never been let down. Always very accomodating for me and my 4 children!
Samantha Ransley

Thanks for the review we really appreciate your feedback