I went in there a few weeks ago as a birthday celebration with family. Most of us did not know what we were eating. For the starter I ordered chicken and they gave me pork instead. The biggest disappointing was the main course. It looked like the chief had done a diarrhea on the noodles. I was so shocked that I had to take a picture; I have shown it to other people warning them to stay away. I would rather eat smart price cat food on a plate than what was served up at this Chinese.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.