“Delicious!”

Ume
Ranked #28 of 195 Restaurants in Clacton-on-Sea
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This restaurant only opened in December, we went there on New Years eve and were impressed.
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Honestly one of the nicest restaurants in Clacton On Sea.

Delicious food and amazing service, would definitely recommend it to anyone!

Reviewed October 30, 2013

We only have one night in Clacton and where to eat. We found this perfect restaurant and I advise any one to try it . It was reasonable priced. Our whole family total enjoyed the meal . A must try !!!!!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

This is by far the best value restaurant in clacton...the service and food are excellent! Child friendly. My favourite place to eat

Reviewed October 5, 2013

I have visited here a few times now and it has always had my approval.
Been to Wagamama? This is it, but cheaper and friendlier with a better atmosphere, and a bigger choice of food.
I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

I have been visiting Clacton from Australia for many years to visit relatives. Finally found a restaurant with quality Asian food. Beautifully fitted out, excellent service and great food. Had lunch there twice and also had home delivery. I hope the town really supports them. I will be back next year hopefully.