“Yve Thomson Wellingborough Northants”
Review of The Blue Sari

The Blue Sari
Ranked #10 of 192 Restaurants in Clacton-on-Sea
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Blue Sari wishes to offer you a taste of real Indian cooking and more. Our owner chef Russell has trained in Bangladesh, Paris and Cyprus as well as London. Married to an English wife, he also understands exactly what our standards are in this country. His passion for cooking and new tastes reach out to embrace not only the traditional but the new and modern combination of east meets west. His love of fresh ingredients and locally sourced food will be noticeable in Russell's delicious and inventive dishes.
Wellingborough, England, United Kingdom
“Yve Thomson Wellingborough Northants”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

My husband and i with two close friends had an amazing meal at The Blue Sari nr Clacton the food was first class the staff were second to none very helpful very very friendly we had a starter, main meal and sides, with 3 glasses of wine and a beer . The prices were very reasonable when we asked for the bill the total was a very big surprise i would happily recommend to any one 5 star meal 5 star staff and 5star value we will definitley be going back

• Visited October 2013

“Great food, great service”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

I am from the local area but travel a fair amount to resteraunts around the UK. This is definitely one if my favorite's. The service is great, the food is great and the price is great. Recommended to anyone who likes Indian food!

• Visited October 2013
St Osyth, United Kingdom
“Best in area !”
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

What a hidden gem - the staff are very friendly - not false genuine. The standard and quality of food is exceptional . All presented very well and I could tell quality fresh ingredients used. Good value for money not over priced at all . We eat out a few times a month and consider ourselves experienced in restaurants throughout the local area- we have visited most of them and would have no hesitation in recommending The Blue Sari .

Essex, United Kingdom
“Simply The Best .........”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Where do i start ......

Was Mothers last day in UK before she flew home to Spain and wanted to take her out for a goodbye meal.
I see this restaurant on TripAdvisor and have passed it on my way home a few times and had wanted to visit.... This was the perfect opportunity!
Turned up early and was seated by a very friendly staff member, Nothing was a problem and the atmosphere and ambiance of the place was Perfect.
Ordered our 3 course meal and everything was perfect.. Every dish we ordered was Freshly Made,Cooked and Presented, I know this as i'm a Head chef for a local restaurant, Everything tasted Amazing and everything was Hot.
My mother Had the Perfect send off meal and as she is not used to Indian food she has now been Converted!!
I also have been to India twice and it felt like it was that Tasty i was back there!
The staff were Amazing too and The owner Sandi made time to speak to us and make sure all out needs where catered for. Once Again Thankyou Sandi and team, we will be back with all our friends soon.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Armaniman
Fullerton, California
“Worth the trip”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I visited the Blue Sari while on holiday from the states. I have been to many curry houses in the UK and this is the best I have had so far. They offer a wide variety of dishes at good value. The staff were attentive and the food was fantastic. I also had the pleasure of meeting the owners who were very welcoming. Looking forward to returning next year!

• Visited September 2013