“Yes Yes Yes !!!”

The Blue Sari
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Blue Sari wishes to offer you a taste of real Indian cooking and more. Our owner chef Russell has trained in Bangladesh, Paris and Cyprus as well as London. Married to an English wife, he also understands exactly what our standards are in this country. His passion for cooking and new tastes reach out to embrace not only the traditional but the new and modern combination of east meets west. His love of fresh ingredients and locally sourced food will be noticeable in Russell's delicious and inventive dishes.
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Having not lived in Clacton that long I asked around for recommendations of local restaurants. I was told that I could not go wrong at the Blue Sari and by golly they were right. We had our local Indian when we lived in London and this is much nicer. I always have the same dish ( chicken biryani ) and have had a few rough ones in my time but this was delicious. My husband chops and changes and he was pleasantly surprised. Only drawback is they don't deliver but we will definitely be back.

There are newer reviews for The Blue Sari

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Lovely meal with great service. Grandma only has a small appetite and this was catered for beautifully. Have been often and will return again. Thank you!!

Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Just had the best meal I've had in a long time. Staff attentive but never too attentive. All extremely friendly and helpful to a relatively new curry eater. Will most definitely be going back.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I've been a couple of times now to the Blue Sari and can unreservedly recommend it. Great food, good service, nice staff and great value for money. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

came across this restaurant by mistake but sure glad we did. the staff were friendly and efficient and the food was sublime. we will definitely be going back again.