“fab night out at a lovely restauraunt”
Review of Saffron

Saffron
Ranked #50 of 198 Restaurants in Clacton-on-Sea
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 19, 2013

My boyfriend and I went to the buffet night and had a lovely time. I was worried he may not like it as he is rather fussy with his food. But there was a fab selection of great quality food, the staff made us feel welcomed and were very attentive. We wanted to pass on our thanks to the chef and were greeted to not only friendly staff, but to a clean and modern kitchen. Overall a top experience. We will definately be going back :)

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Lovely food great service. Went into the kitchen to get a recipe and the chef Abdul Ali showed me around. The kitchen was clean and organized. As usual a good time had by us all. I will make that Dahl. Soup!

Reviewed May 24, 2013

I am a big food man!! i love food!! saffron has been the place to go as the people in town say...however the day i visited maybe it was a one off the food was terrible... however service was great atmosphere was great but food was toooo bland... found hair in my food (not a problem) .. the chicken tikka was over cooked and rock hard...
prices was too expensive!!

1  Thank harry d
Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

Always the best Indian in ever had very nice a must but if your having a takeaway call and order as its cooked to order and they get very busy

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Myself including in a party of 8 went to the Saffron in clacton last night to be nothing other completely happy with everything, the food, the staff, the atmosphere it does get a touch loud but I'm sure we contributed to that, it was my girlfriends birthday and they secretly took cakes in the back and lit them at request, the end bill was also amazing we couldn't believe it was only around 20per head with drink and we didn't hold back on the food and appetisers, so thanks to the saffron for a wonderful evening!