“Simply Great Food”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I visited whilst on a supported holiday with work. We had dinner here one evening. The atmosphere here is really family friendly, and the food is spot on. There is plenty of seating and a great outside area with a play area for the kids. It was quite busy, so we did have to wait a while for our food, but it was definitely worth the wait. We had some great service, and there was plenty to choose from on the menu.
Definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

We had been recommended by other customers to try this restaurant. We are from California so probably expect better customer service. My son tried to order something from the menu but change one item - he was told that could not be done, end of story. My husband ordered a beer, it was flat and he had to take it back. As it was our last night, we had wanted a special meal with family and friends. My husband paid cash and I went to the manager and told him we would not be eating there as they could not provide what we wanted. He argued, asked me for the receipt and I reminded him they did not give a receipt for cash. He cancelled our order in the kitchen, came back to the cash register, and reluctantly returned our money for the food, not the drinks even though we didn't drink them. Not a good experience.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

I'm a local. Always come here for the kids play area. But today's visit a nightmare. Managed to get our drinks ok. But the bar staff could do with a wash and brush up. If they moved any faster they might just get a sweat on. Order a ice cream for my son. Went out to play area. 30 mins later no ice cream. 5pm on a Wednesday 3 bar staff 3 waiting staff, god knows how many in the kitchen. Went to complain got told they cook to order I explained its a ice cream. That's the way the kitchen works. While the so called manager for the night was giving me a refund for the ice cream I still didn't get and the head office address. One of they members of staff was making a cappuccino she pored milk into a dirty jug but pored to much then pored it back into the carton of cold milk and put it back for the next member of staff to use.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

as manager would not listen to or sort out complaint i find my self writing this....over 1hr to get a childs ice cream,people around us getting their orders when child getting fed up waiting we asked 3 times where it was with no result just told wed have to wait our time...eventually complained to the manager who could not care less & his way of dealing with it is to give money back no appology...we had to leave with child in tears....been before this was their 2nd chance as was not good before will boycott.....plenty other places to spend my money

1  Thank julest66
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Although the main course could of been hotter, the deserts defo made up for it.
Would return. Service was quick.