“love this place” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Back Inn Time

Back Inn Time
Ranked #50 of 363 Restaurants in Chelmsford
Cuisines: American, Bar, British
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Derry, United Kingdom
“love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

been here a few times over the last ten years or so and have always enjoyed it. the only problem is knowing what to choose as im not over in england too often ( maybe once a year). great buzz about the place and lovely food

Visited June 2012

Worthing, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best at atmosphere EVER!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

I took my girlfriend and some friends to this restaurant and I was amazed by the service we received! The food was quick and sooo good! The staff were friendly and helpful, they even did a special birthday celebration for us. I would definitely go back again and I would recommend to everyone! The most amazing part was the atmosphere... We just didn't want to leave, everyone was having a good time and enjoying themselves, including us!!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Nick E
“Great quiet monday!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

We live in Chelmsford and eat out often. Tonight at Back Inn Time was so refreshing, the waiting staff entertained us ,very rare these days in restaurants and looked like they were having fun too! We are never let down, fab food and a good night, look forward to the next time.

Chelmsford, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Retro excellence”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

Regular visits (about 4 times a year) for the last 23 years.
Always a good experience and very welcoming.
Excellent for birthdays, the staff will 'sing' Happy Birthday on request.

Visited March 2013
Chelmsford
“Excellent, be back soon!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

I have always worked in Chelmsford and heard good things about this American diner, so last night I took 7 clients and I was not disappointed. As soon as we walked in we were greeted with a friendly smile from the barman. The frosted beer is well recommended!!! Our waitress (I think her name is kerry) subsequently took us to our table. The food was outstanding, ribs falling off the bone and portion sizes that will fill Adam Richman. Service was impeccable and all my clients were very pleased. Will be back very soon!!!

• Visited March 2013