We stayed here for 2 nights and the food was excellent both at breakfast and dinner. Hot tasty and very good value for money. Other than that it was the usual Premier Inn, clean, modern and easy to find.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If a loved one is getting married at a venue nearby, or you'd just love to explore this corner of the South East, Premier Inn Hotel Chelmsford Springfield is the ideal spot. There are plenty of stunning wedding venues like Boreham House and Leez Priory nearby, and we're very well connected with good transport links too. Have an engagement with first class cricket at Essex County Cricket Ground. Or ring the changes with a fantastic weekend at the nearby V Festival. Say 'I do' to some great shopping and eating out, then come back to the hotel for a meal in our restaurant, with a lovely marriage of traditional and contemporary food, and finally a night in a comfy bed. Directions: Located on A12 J19, Chelmsford Bypass, signposted Chelmsford Service Area. Transport and local information: City Centre Shopping Essex County Cricket Ground Hylands House Historic Site & Events Chelmsford Train Station 3 miles Stansted Airport 15 miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn Chelmsford (Springfield) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Chelmsford (Springfield) Hotel Chelmsford
- Premier Inn Chelmsford (Springfield) Hotel Essex