All reviews afternoon tea premium room crystal ballroom baby shower scones christmas party business trip comfortable hotel my mum town centre would stay again food was lovely plenty of parking reception staff central location full english breakfast railway station
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The County Hotel is a good hotel. However, I think it is a little over rated. There is no lift to the second floor. Room 60 was very warm on 15th September (A warm day for time of year) which would put me off, staying in July.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We visited this hotel for a surprise afternoon tea gathering for my mums birthday. The hotel staff were very helpful with organising it as I am not local so it was done over the phone and the day itself was perfect. The afternoon tea was amazing with plenty to go around and the staff and room were great too. The staff could not do enough for us and overall it was a fabulous day. Would highly recommend and definitely visit again maybe for an overnight stay. Thanks to all !

1  Thank 782beckit
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Nice staff, the room was a bit tired. The extractor fan from the kitchen 'roared' very loud in my room. Was switched off between 10pm and 6am, however, it did stop me from relaxing during the evening.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I just love the county hotel , I have stayed here over night many times and absolutely loved it, I’ve had birthday parties , baby showers and just afternoon tea here on many occasions , so clean and staff are amazing and kind , I just love it here never had a problem they really do cater for everyone it is me and my family’s go to place

Date of stay: January 2019
1  Thank Youngmums
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel is very close to the Centre of the city. Large car park available. My room was large and tidy. Nice food at the restaurant, maybe an occasional problem in the kitchen, we wait at least 40 minutes for first courses. Rich breakfast.