“Another great visit.”

Ranked #1 of 378 Restaurants in Chelmsford
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Based in the heart of East Hanningfield, close to Chelmsford in Essex, Vita Bella Italian Restaurant aims to provide guests with authentic Italian food within a friendly and inviting atmosphere. With a range of Italian dishes to choose from, from our array of menus, you are sure to find something that you will enjoy. All of our fresh produce is sourced from the local area, ensuring that your dish with be exceptionally delicious. Call today to book you table at Vita Bella Italian Restaurant. Please note that we are closed on all Monday Bank Holidays. Thank you for your custom!
Reviewed September 1, 2014

Another great visit to Vita Bella, it's a becoming a favourite! Level of service second to none for a 'local' restaurant. Food is excellent and Chef very accommodating. A superb place, a very clean and comfortable restaurant. Faultless. Can't wait to visit again soon.

3  Thank Ninboo
VitaBellaEssex, Director at Vita Bella, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2014

Dear Madame,

Thank you for your latest visit :) and I am glad we delivered again! It is a pleasure to welcome you to our place and please be assured the standards will be upheld at all times :)

Thank you for taking the time to write about your last visit and look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed August 30, 2014

Popped in for a early lunch after reading a couple of reviews and what a great restaurant it is with super food and fantastic service. Everything was nice and fresh and the desert was to die for! The staff were all very welcoming and provided faultless service, also met the owner who was very friendly and informed us of the Sunday family menu from 12 till 6 which I will definitely try with the kids in toe. Thanks for a great lunch, Mr Bryant

3  Thank Spurs-4-Life-COYS

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your visit on Saturday lunch and thank you for taking the time to write about your experience!
If I'd known you were a Spurs fan maybe you'd have had a different experience :)))))) - only kidding - hope you have a great season:)

Thank you again for your feedback and look forward to having you here on a lovely sunday with the family :)

Reviewed August 30, 2014 via mobile

This is a must for great food and service. I went for a family birthday and had a great time. The fish dishes are amazing and cooked to perfection. The restaurant has a nice outside part if u want the soak up the British summer. Everyone that goes must try grappa shot if u haven't already!

2  Thank Dooney11

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your visit and for your feedback. I noticed you're into fish :) and I am glad you enjoyed our fish dishes!

Look forward to seeing you here again,

Reviewed August 27, 2014 via mobile

After reading the reviews I decided to bring my mum to Vita Bella for a birthday lunch. My mum is extremely fussy so I was a little worried BUT she loved it and so did I!

Food and service was top quality! Decor and cleanliness was outstanding..... cant wait to return!!!!

3  Thank bulldogmummy

Dear Madame,

Thank you very much for your visit and for taking the time to write about your experience. I am very happy your mum enjoyed and we passed the test :)))

Look forward to having you back here soon :)

Reviewed August 26, 2014

Following glowing references from Trip Advisor I decided to take my partner to this restaurant as it was a special occasion. From the moment we stepped in to the building to the moment we left we was made to feel welcome. Each member of staff seemed to go above and beyond the call of duty to ensure we had a great experience and that everything was to our liking. The younger members of staff have been trained well and fit in with the philosophy that is clearly portrayed by the more experience staff.

We had a table in corner which was nice and tucked away from main walkways. The décor was modern and stylish, and the menu was varied enough for there to be something for everyone.

Overall our food was excellent, and the dining experience as a whole was absolutely top notch. I will be going back, and I will be telling others to try it out for themselves.

5  Thank Honest-John1985
VitaBellaEssex, Director at Vita Bella, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you for choosing us for your special meal and I am very happy we have delivered! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience and I am glad you enjoyed the service as well as the food!

It will be a pleasure to welcome you back anytime :) and thank you for spreading the word :)