“Absolutely First Class!!!!”

Cuisines: British, Fast Food
Chelmsford, England, United Kingdom
“Absolutely First Class!!!!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have been getting my fish and chips on a weekly basis, for well over a year now from The Chip Shop in Springfield and the food and service is absolutely first class!!! The fish and chips is cooked fresh to order and well worth the short wait. I, like many other reviewers, can honestly say that it's the best fish and chips that l have ever eaten. Barry, Wendy and the rest of the staff are extremely friendly, helpful and informative. There is a large car park available and even an awning with heaters to keep you dry and warmer. This IS the very best fish and chip shop for miles around. You will definitely not be disappointed!!

Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Food”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have been using the Chip Shop for seveeral months and the food is always cooked to perfection. The portions are very generous.The staff are extremely helpfull and very friendly indeed. They go out of their way to make sure that you are happy in all respects. You would be well advised to give them a try.

• Visited November 2012
“Never tasted better!!!!!!”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Have used these guys since they opened and must say its nice to have a local chip shop back in Springfield. The food is fresh and the staff are friendly and accommodating. Honestly the best chips I have ever tasted. Our family treat on a Saturday night from a well run family business

London, England, United Kingdom
“Better than Whitby”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

I never leave reviews! But this time I will make exception!
Last week on a the way home from a meeting I found my self lost in Springfield, Chelmsford.
I experienced the best fish and chips I had ever eaten, better than the port side fish and chip shop in Whitby, they really were that good. Both the fish and the chips cooked fresh! To be honest I wanted them straight away but I waited. It was to be well worth it, the guy frying who I believe is the owner explained to me why he cooks fresh, where he gets his produce etc!
I can't remember ever eating better in 45 years!!! Try this place, I don't think you will be disappointed!!!! I will go again for sure !!!!!,

Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“Proper Fish & Chips!”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

I have used this fish and chip shop on a weekly basis for nigh on a year, the food is fresh, excellently cooked (to order) and the service is second to none!

If you want to savour fish and chips at there best - give these guys a try - I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

The best fish and chips in Chelmsford!