“Fantastic Food”
Review of The Chip Shop in Springfield - CLOSED

The Chip Shop in Springfield
Cuisines: British, Fast Food
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have been using the Chip Shop for seveeral months and the food is always cooked to perfection. The portions are very generous.The staff are extremely helpfull and very friendly indeed. They go out of their way to make sure that you are happy in all respects. You would be well advised to give them a try.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Have used these guys since they opened and must say its nice to have a local chip shop back in Springfield. The food is fresh and the staff are friendly and accommodating. Honestly the best chips I have ever tasted. Our family treat on a Saturday night from a well run family business

Reviewed December 7, 2012

I never leave reviews! But this time I will make exception!
Last week on a the way home from a meeting I found my self lost in Springfield, Chelmsford.
I experienced the best fish and chips I had ever eaten, better than the port side fish and chip shop in Whitby, they really were that good. Both the fish and the chips cooked fresh! To be honest I wanted them straight away but I waited. It was to be well worth it, the guy frying who I believe is the owner explained to me why he cooks fresh, where he gets his produce etc!
I can't remember ever eating better in 45 years!!! Try this place, I don't think you will be disappointed!!!! I will go again for sure !!!!!,

Reviewed December 7, 2012

I have used this fish and chip shop on a weekly basis for nigh on a year, the food is fresh, excellently cooked (to order) and the service is second to none!

If you want to savour fish and chips at there best - give these guys a try - I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

The best fish and chips in Chelmsford!

Reviewed December 5, 2012

Me and My other half have lived in springfield for 2 years and have always said it is a shame there is not a local fish and chip shop and then we found it 2 months ago!!!!
Excellent fish and chips cooked to order in front of you and it is divine. Really generous portions and cooked to perfection. I'm not a great lover of batter as i find it to greasy however the batter here is beautiful and not a bit of grease in sight.
On the whole it is great value for money and i assure anyone reading this review once you have tried this place you won't want to go anywhere else.