“Truly disgusting”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 13, 2012

This is by far the worst restaurant I have ever had the mis fortune of visiting, my advice is keep walking and go to McDonalds if you want to eat rubbish food!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I had been here several times with my girlfriend but the last time we were both very, very ill.
It is a shame as normally it is ok, good, cheap value.
I think that there are other, better places around and it just isn't that great value any more.

1  Thank Glen1540
Reviewed October 19, 2012

We have been going here for the last five years, as a family. There's always a good selection of oriental food, I think it's mainly Chinese & Thai. There's also a big bowl of nice chunky chips too. We always go at lunch-time, you get the same selection of food that you do later, but for half the price. There's a small selection of beers, some foreign, some oriental. The gents' toilet is small, and while I can't say it's filthy, it's not the cleanest I've ever seen. I've never been in the ladies' toilet, so can't comment on that. The whole restaurant is upstairs, no facilities for wheelchairs, and they ONLY accept cash, NO CARDS ! That does seem a bit weird in this day and age, but we just visit a cash-point on the way there, the food is good, and cheap, especially at lunch-time, so we suffer all the other minor inconveniences.

1  Thank Trev D
Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

I absolutely love this place I have been going for many years & the food is lovely, the staff are welcoming and polite, it is excellent value for money. What more could you ask for? I love it and will continue to go there for many more years

Reviewed July 27, 2012

Eating between 7 and 9 pm at £9 a head - cheap meal. Food ok - you get what you pay for. Staff very helpful and friendly.