“Excellent - great service!”

Baroosh - Chelmsford
Ranked #93 of 383 Restaurants in Chelmsford
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Baroosh Chelmsford is now closed, please visit https://thebootmakerbar.co.uk/ In 1874 Chelmsford was home to Emanuel Wybrow’s Bootmaker shop, a popular family run business in the busy high street serving the community for nearly a decade. Today we bring Wybrow’s business into the 21st century, welcome to The Bootmaker. Enjoy a relaxed atmosphere bursting with character as we create contemporary yet traditional cocktails with the freshest ingredients, serve bespoke seasonal dishes, and boast attentive service.
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Great, really friendly service and nice atmosphere. Waiter was really attentive and helpful. Good choice of food, good sized portions and cooked well. Recommend the sticky sausages!

Reviewed February 2, 2013

This has to be the best bar in town. I love the fact that its only over twenty ones so you don't get annoying children is next to you.
Drinks, food and staff are always fab! Yet to be disappointed by the team.

1  Thank AdamCronin
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Nice area to walk into - we were a party of 12 shown to our reserved table - staff were very polite and friendly - pleased they had a selection of none alcoholic fruit drinks ( sugar free )
We had the picky bits for starters suasage/fish/jerk chicken/tortillas very nice although not much of it
For the mains I fancied the steak, but unfortuantly and surprisingly they had run out of enough to cover the 5 people who wanted it 1 had to drop out

I had the burger with added emental cheese and bacon , with fries I asked for no pickle and tomatoe - and guess what I git it in my food- The burger was really disapointing the top bun was cold - the meat was so dry I had to keep drinking and the fries were like cardboard- very sad

I wont be eating there again

Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

I have yet to be disappointed by this bar. Thestaff are great, cocktails fabulous, food is good. I recommend the mojitos :)

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Food , drink and service very good , bit pricey but worth it also nice and comfortable.not sure about evenings have not tried it. Maybe for the younger set.