“The duck is amazing!”
Review of Zen Noodle Bar

Zen Noodle Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Zen Noodle Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #51 of 385 Restaurants in Chelmsford
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Had a really love meal in Zen Noodle Bar on a Saturday night. The service was friendly and prompt and we didn't have to wait long for the food to arrive - much to our delight! There was 6 of us, 4 of us had the Cantonese Duck with rice, one other had Pad Thai, and one other had King prawn and garlic with noodles. Everyone really loved their food, and it was such a nice relaxing atmosphere as well.
I can't comment on whether all these good points are consistently good as I've only eaten here the once so far, but I will definitely be visiting again - and they do take away's too!

Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Ate here a couple of weeks ago and have to say it was excellent. Great efficient service, good quality food and drink. Quite noisy but I suppose that creates some atmosphere.

Very good value which means I will definitely be returning in the future.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Just had a meal through their online delivery service.
Very poor. We had to wait one hour and forty minutes for delivery and when it arrived the food was cold and tasteless.
We will not be eating here again.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

What can I say..I love the food, and the quality , & choice

My husband & I used to eat lunch here regularly when i worked in Chelmsford , now I will have to start using the delvery service

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Popped in here on a Saturday evening, was busy but you could still have a conversation. Menu was varied and reasonably priced. Can highly recommend the bbq roast pork. Only moan would be that there were no chicjen gyoza left and I particularly wanted them. No big deal, we will definitely be back.