“Bank Holiday lunch.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 26, 2014

Four of us went on bank holiday and it was very impressive.Great atmosphere,nice welcome on arrival,very clean & well organised.The service was spot on,lovely staff & all our dishes fabulous.We couldn't of asked for more.Well done Prezzos :)

Reviewed August 10, 2014

Nice atmosphere and good is always good. Added bonus you can use Tesco club card deals here that makes for a cheap night out

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Nice Italian food with a pleasant outdoor eating area. Located centrally and not far from the station

Reviewed July 21, 2014

This place is noisy. I know, I sound so old, but call me old fashioned if you will, I like to be able to chat to the person sitting next to me as well as the one sitting opposite. To be honest, this place is full of ladies in big groups (that I saw anyway), the food is cheap but that's the only positive.

Admittedly, we had the set menu due to the size of our party. If you have a wheat intolerance, don't bother. From what I could see, the main ingredient is bread, pasta or something deep fried. Oh and Caesar salad. Thank goodness for the chilli oil as the food had very little flavour. The tomato sauce with the mozzarella starter had no distinguishing flavour at all. The pizza was OK, crispy but lacking in topping and the dessert was so sweet I don't think one person finished it.

The wine arrived promptly but was not flowing, where the bill could have been pushed up if Prezzo wanted to make more money. On top of that, it was mighty hot and with no air con, we were melting - not their fault one could argue.

I guess the staff were hot, but they certainly couldn't be bothered. Not unpleasant but not really interested either. Won't be rushing back.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Family birthday, and had been to another branch, so thought we'd try a different location. Nice atmosphere & decor. The staff were all attentive & the food was good, all served in a timely manor. Would probably go again sometime