“Lovely meal, excellent value for money.”
Review of Prezzo Brentwood

Prezzo Brentwood
Ranked #41 of 173 Restaurants in Brentwood
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 19, 2013

We visited this restaurant last Tuesday evening, and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The food, service and general atmosphere were great. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

popped out for a meal with my wife and son , pizza's were fine , problem came when i asked for the bill , it took 20 minutes to arrive in the end i had to walk over to the till , no explanation was given , no apology in fact i dont know why i left a tip really , now i have been here a dozen times over the last 2 yrs , almost every time the service is slow , its only coz they take tesco vouchers i go there , i must say the billericay one is far more on the ball so to speak

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Just had lunch here today with my husband and baby. The waitress was lovely and very helpful. The starters were very nice and the main courses were good. Although I must say that my meatballs were a bit cold and mushy but the pasta and sauce were good. Profiteroles were ok but it was very obvious that they were not homemade. My gripe in any restaurant is charging for food for babies. My son is 11 months old. He had his lunch before we left the house so he just wanted a slice of bread at the restaurant. I was told that I had to order the bread from the menu which cost nearly £3! All I wanted was one slice of bread for him to munch on.....mean!

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Staff are always really friendly. Food is always cooked fresh to order and is very good value for money. They also accept food vouchers. We always eat here because we know what we're going to get each time. I also like the fact that they do half portions and healthy alternatives for dieters.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Great meal could not fault , though service was very slow even though only two tables occupied in the restaurant. This however did not cause a problem