“Our new favourite breakfast stop”

The Brentwood Kitchen - BRUNCH & COCKTAILS
Ranked #8 of 188 Restaurants in Brentwood
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are a Cafe/Deli during the day that serves local, homemade produce. We love kids & dogs & strive to create a buzzing atmosphere. Our venue turns into a candlelit bar Friday & Saturday evenings, where we offer sharing platters #LOVEFOOD
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

There’s a fantastic buzz in TBK when you walk in the front door.
The staff all seem positive and happy, not least of all happy to help particularly with menu issues. You’re offered a substitute if you don’t like mushrooms for example!

The full English is just enough to set you off for the day... all the ingredients well cooked and very tasty. Not to mention the perfectly poached eggs.

The veggie breakfast is also fantastic... the crushed avocado and Halloumi really compliment it with the spinach and scrambled eggs.
I know this defeats the object but I’m thinking of getting it next time with a side of bacon!

If you’ve got a family there’s a little play area with toys and books for the kids. It kept my friend’s daughter entertained last week sat on my knee reading a children’s book while waiting for the breakfast to arrive.

Coffees good too... decent americano.

Will definitely be returning for a 3rd, 4th, 5th time... maybe even try dinner one night ;)

Reviewed September 4, 2018

- Service was great, lovely waitresses
- Forgot to take mushrooms off my dish so gave me a free coffee and cake
- Great food - we had brunch - eggs benedict was GREAT and beautiful presentation
- Love the decor and quirky atmosphere
- Large portions which was great - good value for money

Linzi B, Manager at The Brentwood Kitchen - BRUNCH & COCKTAILS, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

We're so happy you enjoyed your visit & thank you for your lovely words - makes it all worth while for us. See you soon!

Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

Last visit was not so good. But pleased to report much better. Quick service food pipping hot . Fresh

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I turned up on Friday night for cocktails but hadn’t booked a table. It was very busy and all tables were full but one of the staff created an area for us so we could sit down and order from the cocktails menu. He could have easily turned us away but made the effort to accommodate us and make us feel welcome. The cocktails were fantastic too.

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

First time at The Brentwood Kitchen today but definitely not the last. The home made tomato soup was delicious, the waitress was polite and attentive and I loved all the little touches.