“Awesome Burger and Super nice staff.”
Review of Gastro Burger Company - CLOSED

Gastro Burger Company
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Americans in England are always in search for a great burger and we finally found a fabulous place! The owner is very nice, he was very accommodating with our baby. The starters were great and super fun. The burgers were cooked to order and were a perfect med. rare. I loved being able to bring my own wine. Get the Fat Yank. It was amazing!

Reviewed January 11, 2014

A waiter named 'myles' served me and was very rude and snobby, he looked down his nose at me and my family and even laughed when we ordered! Other than that it was great!

Reviewed January 1, 2014

We've been to this place twice now and will definitely be returning soon. The service and atmosphere is second to none, with the owner making a real effort to explain the menu and ensure you enjoy your visit. The food is great with some interesting takes on your conventional burger and chips and the byob policy makes for great value. More than worthy of being top restaurant in Brentwood.

Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

I heard this place was nice with great food and it was just that! Id recommend this place to anyone. You aren't disappointed.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

I came here with my boyfriend for a little birthday meal. After not knowing where to go as we wanted to try something new. We looked up nice places to eat in Brentwood on Google, this one came up. We called to ask if there was space for 2 little ones not expecting them to have one after seeing the fantastic reviews and they were very happy to find us a table. We had no idea what to expect. After being seated by Chris who was very welcoming and told us about the menu and what he would recommend. We had the volcano to start which is amazing! We had the started to share, tried 2 different beef burgers, 3 sides and a pudding to share and a couple of beers. The bill was only around £40 which was amazing! They also have chicken and veggie options if you don't eat red meat. We took a bottle of wine with us as they don't have space for wine its a cosy little place. You just pay £3 for corkage. They are fully licensed and serve beer though. Overall the place filled up quickly and had a lovely atmosphere with very happy staff. Clean and friendly. Will definitely visit again and I'm not particularly a burger person :) Thank you!