“The reviews were right!!”
Review of Gastro Burger Company - CLOSED

Gastro Burger Company
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Having read the reviews I thought either the owners friends were writing the reviews, or indeed, the burgers really were good. And it turns out the burgers really are fabulous. Chris, the owner was very friendly (but not overly so) and explained the origins of the Gastro Burger Co. and the menu to us. We had the Meze starter...fresh, home made, great flavours! For main we had a chilli burger and a Thai chicken fillet burger between the 2 of us. Really nice, perfectly seasoned and cooked to perfection. The coleslaw was also really nice.The desert of homemade brownies really finished it off nicely. Will definitely go back some time soon.

Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

October 2013- last nite my friends and I tried out the gastroburgerco in Brentwood, it was fab! Great friendly service, never feeling rushed and so so accommodating! The food was local and quality. The volcano I must recommend as a starter was visually great and tasted lovely too! I had the gastro classic, which was great but theirs so much good choice I'll have to go again! They don't serve wine so take ur own if u fancy that but they do have some beers! And of course soft drinks!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

We have been meaning to try this restaurant after reading the reviews on trip advisor and we were definately not disapointed,the staff were so firendly and attentive accomodating us even though we were half an hour late.
Every thing was explained and suggestions made, the meze to start was wonderful with everything being home made and really fresh .

Then to follow the best burgers and onion rings I have had for a very long time,no room left for a pudding unfortunatley but these looked great.

The bill was really reasonable,we will definately be back,make sure you book

1  Thank JoJo1964
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We came here last night for my birthday. There were 9 of us so you always expect some issues with large groups....but not here! Chris the head chef was so attentive. He remembered my name when I arrived (booking is a must) and he made sure that we had everything we needed throughout. He explained the menu and the ingredients and is clearly very passionate about what he does. I ended up having the special thai burger which was absolutely delicious, but others had the curry house burger or a firm favourite, the big yank! The prices are very reasonable and it is very informal and cosy. I had a fabulous night and ended with a birthday cake which my friends brought but which chris was more than happy for us to eat at the table! I will definitely come back here and it will be a firm favourite. Thanks to Chris and the team for a wonderful birthday dinner x

2  Thank CorinneBeal
Reviewed September 22, 2013

At the young age of 49 I have eaten a few burgers, ranging form the nice, good, average, but this is by a long margin the best i have ever tasted, the owner and host Chris is a friendly guy and conjures up and delivers excellent quality food, at a reasonable price, the burger was excellent the fries exceptional in all at the end of the evening I joked with Chris that i was giving him 99.999999 % ......... but it was in fact 100 $ no doubt about that...... well done to Chris and his team, attention to detail, brilliant food, nice atmosphere.......

2  Thank londonerallmelife