Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Standard Essex experience

I had high expectations after paying £10k for a booth. There were only 2 people in there and one of... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Simon B
A quick drink

My wife had just bought a few Gemma Collins dresses and needed a quick drink to recover. Kia Royale... read more

Reviewed August 25, 2018
130KevinS
Pontypool, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews great night vip table booked a table staff were friendly on arrival fab gemma
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Fabulous hen do made by the fact we had a table (and drinks package) booked as the main club was heaving and hot and not so fun. No queuing thanks to booking the table package. I recommend men go here as it was full of women!

2  Thank fulltimeholidayer
Reviewed June 13, 2013

We ate here for lunch after visiting amy childs salon and all the "towie" shops for my sisters birthday. Food was lovely, although quite slow but it was busy!

Would say this is your best bet to eat if your out and about in Brentwood.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

We arrived there about 10.30 to be queuing outside for a Very long time even though the que was not very big atoll. Paid £15 entry, which was fine.
Everything's abit like home, unless your vip or have a table expect to be treated like lower class citizens.
Half way through the night, my self and a friend took a trip to the toilets,where a lady come bursting in and pulled her dress up and nickers down and started having a wee in the small bin.YES bin,to our horror, then went head first into the toilet doors.
and then on our way back from the loos and man was carrying a woman up the stairs, shouting " get these malts out my way,
I was looking forward to sugar hut, but was very disappointed, we got a classy venue with disgraceful people.

Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

We went on a hen do as the hen Is a huge TOWIE fan. The club itself is just that. Bigger than we thought with lots of different areas and room for dancing. Also lots of toilets so never needing to queue! The music was house however quite Trancey which didn't appeal however the prices were much
More reasonable than we feared. (They did however fluctuate depending on which bar you went to somehow?!) the clientele of the bar is just what we thought. Young, trashy and massive egos. The security were very apparent but not in an intimidating way (they soon got rid of some irritating men) but considering the reputation of the club, we were disappointed with the quality overall. Plastic glasses and broken and smashed glass in toilet doors. Was it a good night for a hen? It did its job. Would I return? No chance.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

If you are not from Brentwood and ever watched TOWIE and want to go and have a night in Sugar Hut my advice would be DO IT!
Trains can be booked in advance easy enough, we stayed at premier inn opp station which was walking distance to Minnie's, Fusey, Lucy's boutique, Harry's world, Amy's boutique & Amy's salon, not to mention Sugar Hut!

We were all expecting the drinks to be mega expensive and they were really reasonable, in fact cheaper than some of the exclusive clubs/bars in Manchester !

We had an afternoon bottle of wine in Sugar Hut Cafe then went to Tarrintinos for a meal where some scenes have been filmed, it was good. My friends went for their makeup to be done and Amy Childs was there having her hair done and happily chatted to them

Sugar Hut really is a good venue for large groups! On arrival photoid is scanned and you have a group photo taken, there are that many areas to sit and drink and dance And the courtyard is really nice. We had a gallery table which had its own toilets so not too busy, don't think I've ever been a club where I've not had to que! Plenty of toilet roll too!

Music was great, if anyone spilt a drink in any area of the club It wasn't left for the floor to go sticky, before you knew it someone was mopping or sweeping the mess up.

Bouncers were friendly and always walking Round making you feel safe, at one point my sister thought shed lost her phone and all the security team were amazing and wanted to help. I've been to clubs before and bouncers don't care if you lose something but at Sugar Hut they do.

Bar staff are really polite and serve quickly at great prices. If you fancied a treat then Champagne was around £50 a bottle and it was good branded champagne not cheap. So of there are a group of you then have a kitty and you could have a bottle of champagne with the sparkler in and feel all glam!

We all had a great time and the club shut at 3am, there must have been over 50 taxis outside sugar hut including about 8 mini buses waiting ready so for us it was easy and just got one taxi, taxi even waited for all of us to get out of the club and was waiting a good few minutes.

Hotel was great. A polite bouncer on the door took a register to make sure groups of boys of girls didn't take guests back to keep noise levels low. Other people who were in sugar hut arrived back later than us and you didn't hear noise on the corridoors.

Sugar hut is a great venue and everything in Brentwood is really close together and easy to find. If you are not from Brentwood then You don't need to worry as everything is so close together you can't get lost and taxis are everywhere. It's great that Sugar Hut has the cafe as if you are unsure about going into other bars etc you can stay in Sugar Hut Nd then go to the club next door and know you are drinking the same drinks all night then.

6  Thank Gembo23