Stayed at marygreen manor each time we return to the U.K,most of our family and friends live in Essex so this is a great location for us only 2 minutes from the M25 and the A12 . Staff are very friendly and helpful , the garden rooms are ample for our needs and are clean and enough room for a couple. The hotel offers breakfast for £10 if you cannot get it with your room rate some times we have it included in the room price . Weekends can be a bit noisy if a function is on but you would expect that, tea and coffee are provided in the room if you do not want to dine at the hotel pubs and restaurants are in abundance close by. All in all a friendly hotel to stay, good car parking out front and a convenient location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marygreen Manor Hotel is a fine example of early sixteenth-century architecture in Brentwood, Essex. Beautifully presented and centrally located, just minutes from M25/J28, with easy access to London & the Home Counties. Our Tudor Manor House offers a variety of accommodation from Luxurious 4 Poster Tudor Suites to our Delightful Courtyard Garden Rooms. Marygreen Manor is also home to the 2AA Rosette Tudors Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Marygreen Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marygreen Manor Brentwood
- Marygreen Manor Hotel Brentwood, Essex, UK