We stayed bank holiday monday for the easter package,D.B.B.we had a garden twin room very close to main part of hotel,very spacious,and cosy.check in very good,then we walked into Brentwood,only about a mile.our 3 course meal was delicious,and the service excellent in the Tudor restaurent.Breakfast was also good,with good quality ingredients,my poached eggs were cooked perfectly.We were very spoilt.Also with thorntons easter eggs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marygreen Manor Hotel is a fine example of early sixteenth-century architecture in Brentwood, Essex. Beautifully presented and centrally located, just minutes from M25/J28, with easy access to London & the Home Counties. Our Tudor Manor House offers a variety of accommodation from Luxurious 4 Poster Tudor Suites to our Delightful Courtyard Garden Rooms. Marygreen Manor is also home to the 2AA Rosette Tudors Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Marygreen Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marygreen Manor Brentwood
- Marygreen Manor Hotel Brentwood, Essex, UK