Went to a joint 70th birthday and Silver Wedding Anniversary party at the weekend. Had afternoon tea in the conservatory. It was lovely, more sandwiches and cakes than could be eaten and fabulous warm scones with jam and cream . Yummy. Nothing was too much trouble for the attentive waiting staff who were all polite and cheerful. The happy couple stayed the night in one of the rooms in the garden. They said it was perfect. Although did not eat in the restaurant it looked lovely and like stepping back in time, Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marygreen Manor Hotel is a fine example of early sixteenth-century architecture in Brentwood, Essex. Beautifully presented and centrally located, just minutes from M25/J28, with easy access to London & the Home Counties. Our Tudor Manor House offers a variety of accommodation from Luxurious 4 Poster Tudor Suites to our Delightful Courtyard Garden Rooms. Marygreen Manor is also home to the 2AA Rosette Tudors Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Marygreen Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marygreen Manor Brentwood
- Marygreen Manor Hotel Brentwood, Essex, UK