I stayed one night on business and it was a really cool building. Great history and the wifi worked in the outdoor courtyard, which was very nice compared to working in the room. The restaurant though is very expensive and while the food was good, I had a Simple dinner for 60 pounds, which was way too much for business travel. The cold contential breakfast was 9 pounds, which was a bit much for what was offered.
If you have a way to eat somewhere else, I would recommend. If not, you may want to find a hotel with lower cost options for meals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marygreen Manor Hotel is a fine example of early sixteenth-century architecture in Brentwood, Essex. Beautifully presented and centrally located, just minutes from M25/J28, with easy access to London & the Home Counties. Our Tudor Manor House offers a variety of accommodation from Luxurious 4 Poster Tudor Suites to our Delightful Courtyard Garden Rooms. Marygreen Manor is also home to the 2AA Rosette Tudors Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marygreen Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marygreen Manor Brentwood
- Marygreen Manor Hotel Brentwood, Essex, UK