“Reliably good food”

Lot 73
Ranked #46 of 158 Restaurants in Brentwood
Cuisines: International
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Tapas and Italian mix restaurant recently opened
“Reliably good food”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

We eat here fairly frequently and have always had good food and service. It is not a huge menu but there is a good range of food. They always have pasta, pizza and salads on the menu and the specials are usually some fish, chicken and meat dishes. They have recently started tapas as well

The wine list is not huge but without exception excellent - thus far!

In the early evening there are often families and they are well catered for with friendly welcoming staff but by 8:00 pm it is pretty much only adults.

When full it can be loud as which might be a problem if you are a little hard of hearing. We went with some older friends and they struggled to hear us sometimes.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank fuji12

London
“One of my favourites”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Lovely restaurant. I organised a surpirse birthday for my mum here & as the day approached I gradually realised it was 2 of her best friends birthdays in the same week, so we suprised all of them! I kept calling back and adding one more birthday cupcake - Peter was fab & nothing was too much trouble. I had the baloons delivered (still up 2 weeks later from Gaiety Balloons in Brentwood) & when we arrived they were sitting perfectly on our table. Everyone had a lovely meal. the cupcakes the birthday girls had were delish! Also great bar next door if you fancy a drink before or after dinner.

1 Thank ClaireLondonLondon
Brentwood, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“73/75”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I eat and drink in both venues all the time and beleive it is the best in the area for value for money and service. My wife always meets me in Lot 75 and feels comfortable and safe. The staff are attentive and friendly. I feel so upset after reading the last review as it is totally untrue and feel they are unaware what a fantastic place it is.

1 Thank sarah p
Brentwood, United Kingdom
“Style over substance”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Overrated - eaten in the restaurant 3 times in the last few months and myself and friends have vowed not to go back. Had to send food back as fillets of fish were not deboned. Rest of food was average at best. The cafe/bar next door, is nice looking, but staff on the weekend are a bit of a disgrace. Always overcharge and claim machine broke last time, all very suspect. We have a boycot on the place now.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank rachel g
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“Surprising”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

After hearing about this restaurant from friends it sounded like a good restaurant to try out. I went with friends had a good night and fantastic food! The restaurant was full, the service started off great and admittedly slackened off towards the end but the food was brilliant and very tasty! Loved it coming back for more!