“Great service!!”

Masons Restaurant - Brentwood
Ranked #3 of 157 Restaurants in Brentwood
Cuisines: European, British
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Romford, United Kingdom
“Great service!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013

This was our second time here! We booked a table on the hour before arriving.The service was great. We were served by Jill and she was top notch! The food was lovely and the atmosphere warm and all staff were welcoming. We didn't feel rushed at all and had a lovely evening.

• Visited November 2013

Hartlepool
“A very special evening experience.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013

My daughter held her 30th birthday at the restaurant.
I can honestly say the staff could do no more for us. Everyone was more than satisfied with their meal and the attention of the staff.
We stayed well past the normal closing time due to a 9:00pm seating. We left a smiling waiter and even the other staff were more than polite as we left.

Romford, United Kingdom
“Fabulous!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

I had a surprise baby shower on Saturday and myself and guests were all looked after and not at all rushed. Food was 1st class and outstanding value. Would defiantly recommend and will be going back

Billericay, United Kingdom
“Faultless, Exceptional”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

Went to Masons with family 9 of us to celebrate my retirement. Front of house greeted us with a very warm welcome and it just got better and better. The table was beautiful and the service of the highest quality. The staff were polite,friendly and helpful without being annoying , it was so nice to be left alone to eat without continually being asked if the meal was okay every time you take a mouthful, we're were of course asked if the food was to our satisfaction but only at an appropriate time. One thing to note I was asked how my starter was and it was stunning ( risotto ) I was informed that my comments would be passed onto chef I hope they were as he or she is a genius with food. Starters devoured there was also bread on table lots of different types and soft butter that we could actually spread! Main courses arrived timing perfect beautiful presentation for all the dishes good sized portions tasted even better than it looked. Small platters of vegetables which accompanied the main courses superbly. Again enough time between main course and the sweet. Visually again stunning taste as above even better than it looked. The restaurant was full but the staff not rushed and despite the fact that there hardly seemed to be any staff ( a tribute to their professionalism ) no one was kept waiting everything turned up together and all the diners seemed to be happy and relaxed. The piano player was a joy .
The whole experience at Masons was exceptional , beautiful food, incredible service, fantastic layout incredible atmosphere . I cannot thank all the staff enough for their attentiveness and service the chef for his or her genius. Worth every penny a memorable experience.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Michael L
essex
“First Class Service & Amazing Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

We arrived at masons at 12pm to what was a busy lunch. we hadn't book so was concerned we might not get a table this was not the case the young man that greeted us at the door was very pleasant and showed us to our table.(i think his name was Anthony).
The set lunch menu was incredible value 3 course for £12.95 and the portion sizes are more than enough my starter was a chicken struldle,main was the burger and dessert was my favorite treacle pudding. The whole meal was above what i was expecting and the service second to none.
Keep doing what your doing