“Girls weekend & TOWIE tour”

Premier Inn Brentwood Hotel
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Brentwood
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Girls weekend & TOWIE tour”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Stayed at the Premier Inn for 2 nights with a friend and overall the hotel was very good. When arriving at Brentwood train station pleased to find out that the hotel was a 1 minute walk. We checked in and went to room but I did have to report to reception. Their was stains on the carpet and the window was broken so we couldn't open it and was sweltering getting ready. As the hotel was full and we couldn't move rooms we received 1 night cost back under the good night guarantee. There were a few other niggles- only 1 towel and the cleaners did not replenish the milk on the second night. But the bed was comfortable and clean tv worked although stand broken and we enjoyed our stay but felt like we had been given a room that needed a refurb. Reception were helpful and booked our taxis to the high street every night. Sports bar, paper shop and cafe all within a 30 second walk. 10 minute walk to town but up a slight hill so girls pay the £2,50 for taxi on night out. Our TOWIE tour departed from train station so was an ideal location for that as well.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
  • Turkish first
Hazel Grove, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 6, 2014

This premier inn is situated right by the station at Brentwood, making it perfect to go into the city

rooms as ever are a good size, and very clean

I ate in the attached Thyme restaurant and this also was ok

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Mark S
bristol
Reviewed August 6, 2014

I pre booked a couple of rooms online, and as I had a fixed date, I only paid £35 a room. The rooms were of a fair size with the usual white and purple decor. The bathroom was freshly decorated and clean, as was the room. I had little interaction with the staff, but the people I did speak to were polite and helpful.
It's not a bad location, near the train station, this of course means there's some noise, but nothing too awful. It's a 5/10 minute walk up to Brentwood high street which has lots of food places and bars.
So over all, it's your bog standard premier inn, and for £35 you get real value for money. Breakfast is only a good deal if you've got a massive appetite, other wise it's pretty pricey, but I think there were deals for kids.

Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 6, 2014

The staff are all very nice and the rooms are clean and comfortable and I know they try hard but there were a couple of let downs. Firstly I requested an iron and an ironing board that didnt arrive until the following evening. This meant that I attended a training course for work in a creased shirt which I was not happy about. Secondly, the service at the restaurant was not great as I was forgotten about when I ordered a drink and when my food arrived it was the wrong starter. Not the end of the world but for £85 a night and from a established brand that celebrates its product so openly I expected more.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 4, 2014

A short stop-over at this hotel. Staff were warm, friendly and efficient. Dinner was excellent with lots of choice and great service. Bed was very comfortable. I would certainly consider staying here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Benfleet, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Nice and clean and lovely breakfast. Had a choice of pillows - hard or softer and was able to make a cup of tea in the morning. Big beds and lots of lighting. Clean bathroom with good towels and linen.

1 Thank lcb01
Diss, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Stayed here on Thursday 31st of July, and paid £29.50 having booked in January. We were staying to celebrate my towie obsessed boyfriends 18th, and used the hotel as a base to visit all the towie shops, and of course go clubbing at sugar hut! When we arrived my boyfriend and I were on the 4th floor, while our friends were on the 1st floor. We called reception from the phone in the room and asked for a transfer, which they quickly organised at no extra charge (although the original room on the 4th floor had a beautiful view of the london skyline which was disappointing to miss out on!). The staff were all really friendly and helpful, and there wasn't a problem when we bought a takeaway back to the room for dinner. The bed was the comfiest I've ever stayed in, and the room was clean, modern and functional. The 12 o'clock check out was really good too!
Overall, we were really pleased with the hotel and the value for money, and will definitely stay with premier inn again!

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brentwood
Marygreen Manor Hotel
Premier Inn London Romford Central Hotel
The Bell Inn Hotel
The Bell Inn Hotel
#1 of 1 in Horndon-on-the-Hill

Been to Premier Inn Brentwood Hotel? Share your experiences!