Stayed at the Premier Inn for 2 nights with a friend and overall the hotel was very good. When arriving at Brentwood train station pleased to find out that the hotel was a 1 minute walk. We checked in and went to room but I did have to report to reception. Their was stains on the carpet and the window was broken so we couldn't open it and was sweltering getting ready. As the hotel was full and we couldn't move rooms we received 1 night cost back under the good night guarantee. There were a few other niggles- only 1 towel and the cleaners did not replenish the milk on the second night. But the bed was comfortable and clean tv worked although stand broken and we enjoyed our stay but felt like we had been given a room that needed a refurb. Reception were helpful and booked our taxis to the high street every night. Sports bar, paper shop and cafe all within a 30 second walk. 10 minute walk to town but up a slight hill so girls pay the £2,50 for taxi on night out. Our TOWIE tour departed from train station so was an ideal location for that as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A perfect spot for a weekend break or a spot of shopping, a short hop from the train station ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Brentwood Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Brentwood Hotel Brentwood
- Premier Inn Brentwood Hotel Essex, UK