“Fantastic”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Visited this restaurant as working close by and fancied a curry after work to complete paper work restaurant was well maintained and very clean staff polite and food fantastic great place to relax an enjoy your food 5 str

2  Thank Haywardemp
There are newer reviews for Rajmoni

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Excellent food and we had plenty of it! The service was excellent, and the place was comfortable. We will be definitely going back there again and will recommend our friends and relatives. Our favorite dish so far is the Dum - Ka - Murghi band we hope there is more to add to our choice of favorites. It is definitely a worth of try, so don`t miss it........

3  Thank James W
Reviewed April 22, 2013

First time here early on Sunday for myself, my wife my son (an outrageous foodie!) and his partner. The service and food were great, the selection broad, and the explanation of the dishes accurate. An overall very good experience. We will use it regurlarly in future, living within walking distance, as we do.

3  Thank Willowdene100
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We visited the Rajmoni on Saturday night. The service was good and the decor very nice. I couldn't complain about this restaurant we had a lovey evening and great food. Well worth a visit...

Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

On the 17/04/2013 I attended this restaurant after reading the reviews on trip advisor.

When I entered the restaurant I was greeted by a smiling staff who showed us to our table. I sat down and looked at the style and layout of the restaurant. One word to describe it lovely. Lovely water feature and a Mirror on the far wall makes the place look bigger as well. The food that I ordered had no taste very very very bland. The starters had a bit of taste. And the rest of the food horrible.

I ordered the following food and problems

4 papadoms
King prawn purée
Mix kabab

Chef special - bland no flavour in the meat, chicken or prawn. Over cooked prawn and no spice
Chill garlic chicken masala - loads of chilli on display but bland again.
Bombay aloo - well cooked but no flavour

Special rice - bland, felt the chick peas sucked in all the flavours
Nan - too hard

3 Cokes

When I ordered my food I realised this was run by Bengali people so I assumed that there will be a lot of flavour and spice. I am Bengali and I know how all Bengali chef cook. What annoyed me the most was when a staff was question about items in the food and the staff could not answer the customer correctly. The second annoying part was my bill i ordered 4 papadoms at 75p each I was meant to get charged £3 but was charged £4. Now I don't know if the staff know basic maths or does this places charge for the dips. If that is the case people getting ripped off. All Indian restaurants that I have been to never charge for dips.

I strongly believe there are two reason why people may go to this place

1 - stars of TOWIE HAVE COME HERE and advertised on their the web.

2 - the atmosphere is what attracts the customer

I strongly believe if the people that reviewed this place 5 * come to Luton or go restaurant where I have been they will be able to spot the difference in taste They would change their mind on this restaurant.

This restaurant can not be no1 in the Brentwood.

3  Thank Muhibul I