“Consistently, the best curry I have ever eaten”
Review of Rajmoni

Rajmoni
Ranked #87 of 172 Restaurants in Brentwood
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I have been eating at the Rajmoni for a long time now, and everything about it is very impressive. Most importantly, the food is always excellent. I am vegetarian, and the Rajmoni is the only indian restaurant that I have found which serves a wide range of quorn dishes (delicious). Meat eating friends of mine also confirm that the meat dishes are just as good. Secondly, the service is always first class; the team are so friendly, welcoming, and accommodating. My whole family loves the Rajmoni.........I really can't recommend it highly enough. Matt

2  Thank Matthew S

Reviewed January 26, 2013

We went to this restaurant having read the reviews on Tripadvisor. As soon as we got there my little one needed the toilet and I hate public toilets but I was pleasantly surprised on how nice and clean they were. Chutneys with poppadums were tasty. We order four dishes of which 2 were good, one was not to our taste and the last was salty. But the service was excellent and the salty dish was taken and a freshly cooked dish returned. I would definitely grab a lamb curry and naan bread from here in the future to take away.

2  Thank WCHS16
Reviewed January 26, 2013

My husband and I went here last Tuesday evening. Having eaten Indian food before I never came away convinced that I really liked it.
However, after reading a good review of this restaurant plus a recommendation we decided to try.
Well, it was well worth it. The food was excellent, I asked for them to recommend dishes as I don't like anything too spicy and they produced some really great food.
The staff are very helpful and friendly and I would definately recommend this, especially if you are a novice with Indian food!!

3  Thank Stephanie H
Reviewed January 10, 2013

a group of 22 of us went to the Rajmoni for a new year party, I must say the food and service was fantastic! the decor was fabulous, and the waiting staff was very attendtive, and the manager was very helpful when we needed assistance in choosing the dish's. I will definately recommend it to any indian food lover's.

2  Thank kismoth
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I have visited this restaurant a few days ago and I must say that the food and the service has been excellent. But the new look of the restaurant is something to be admired. Will definitely go back again.

3  Thank J4CK_sparrow