“Best Thai in Brentwood.”
Review of Lemongrass

Lemongrass
Order Online
Ranked #22 of 201 Restaurants in Brentwood
Description: At Lemongrass we pride ourselves on top quality service and food. All our food is freshly prepared using ingredients from the finest suppliers, both locally and internationally. Lemongrass also offer a take away service for those who would like to take the Thai experience home. To view details of our cuisine, please visit the Our Menus page.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I've had several take aways and meals here but have never written a review! The food is the best Thai in Brentwood by far. I've never had bad service in here even when it's been really busy. The staff are helpful and informative of the menu. My friend and I were advised against ordering a paricilar set menu once as they said it was too large for two people! I like the fact they don't like to waste peoples money and good food! The Sea Bass is absolutely delicious as is everything else I've ordered here. Always book or you'll queue for a while!

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a reviewReviews (209)

Reviewed September 14, 2019

Ordered via deliveroo...incomplete order arrived...restaurant stated that they no longer sold the item advertised and accepted for order..refused to help..evasive and dismissive..buyers beware

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed September 14, 2019

Having ordered though deliveroo. 1item was missing from our Order which was very disappointing but I know this can happen when busy but I did not expect when contacting lemongrass to be told we don’t do this food no more so tough luck and no refund or replacement bad management what ever be using them again

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed September 4, 2019 via mobile

I would highly recommend the LemonGrass - owned and run by Thai..the food is good, authentic and the service friendly - pay a visit to support this local restaurant !

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 15, 2019 via mobile

My sister in law who is from Thailand asked me to join her for lunch and she brought me here; I’m so glad that she did. We enjoyed the tapas lunch menu which was very tasty and extremely reasonable. My sister in law obviously knows more about Thai cuisine than me; she cooks and serves it in her own pub and she was very impressed with the food. Excellent service too, highly recommended.

Date of visit: July 2019