“Great pizza”

Domino's Pizza
Ranked #91 of 129 Restaurants in Braintree
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast Food
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

Best pizza ever with very personal services..... Strongly recommend indeed a very good value for money as compare to local competitors including Pizza Hut.....

Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

Everytime I have ordered from dominos its been all 100% brilliant! I mean they forgot a bottle of coke once but hey we are all human and make mistakes now and again!! I phoned up and they delivered it to me asap and very kindly gave me another one for free!! The man i spoke to on the phone was lovely and polite!! When staff arrive at my door I always tip them..without fail they are always polite!! I would recommend this resturant 100% to anyone!!! You must have a fab manager..its run superbly!!! Well done

Reviewed April 9, 2012

After sitting with the menu that had been posted through our door and having a look at the many deals to choose from we decided to order a wide selection of sides, pizzas and desserts. Once we had told the young lady our order and that we had a voucher she even said " give me a moment and i'll see what the best way to do your order is...." we was quite happy with the amount we had order for £28 but she returned to tell us she could do it for £21 which we was obviously very happy about! The food came within half an hour piping hot... we all tucked in and thoroughly enjoyed it!
Im not discusted to even admit, we had a left over slice or 2 the next morning and was still "mmmmmmmm-ing" :)

If your ordering pizza, it cant not be from dominos!

Reviewed November 24, 2011

i think i get a domino's every month, the pizza's are just soooooooo nice! and what i set the dealivery for a time, it snever late, perfectly on time!

Reviewed August 22, 2011

Generally go to Domino's to order pizza on the spot. The location has been built to allow you to see into the kitchen and watch the staff prepare your food. The pizza's are excellent and the service is pretty prompt - however too often you see staff "clowning" in the kitchen. Not their fault, but when you're on show...