“A very enjoyable experience all round”
Review of Pizza Express

Pizza Express
Ranked #50 of 135 Restaurants in Braintree
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: Bright and modern, PizzaExpress Braintree offers an exciting reinvention of Italian classics. A vibrant menu includes wholesome Romana-style pizzas with adventurous topping combinations, as well as fresh salads, an impressive range behind the bar and aromatic coffee blends. Family-friendly Pizza Express gives kids the chance to design their own pizzas.
Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

I have been here quite a few times and I really enjoy this restaurant.

The food always tastes great - especially the bruschetta starter & their chicken Caesar salad can't be beaten! Kids meals are also fab & it's my sons favourite place to eat.

Could do with more comfortable seating, does have a couple of booths but despite the recent revamp it does have a slight cafeteria feel which is the only let down to a very nice restaurant.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Popped in for a few beers and a few starters after a nearby footy match. They made us welcome and fitted the bill.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I took my daughter to this restaurant last week and used my Tastecard. I have to say the food was reasonable but would have been expensive without the 2 for 1 offer of the tastecard. The drinks are extortionate too! It was reasonably busy as it was the school holidays and was incredible loud but remained without a great atmosphere. Service was ok but not anything special I have certainly had better.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

My first visit to this branch and we liked the retro decor and the airy atmosphere.

The staff were all friendly, efficient and helpful.

Pizzas were very good and served quickly. I'll be happy to return to this restaurant.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I really like Pizza Express food and was looking forward to a meal there. The food didn't disappoint, neither did the service. But the decor!! The only saving grace were the lampshades! They have gone for a retro black and red theme, but it looks so cheap. It just doesn't feel special anymore. The menu design has also gone downhill. I'll go back for lunch, but not for an evening out. :(