“great for overnight stop”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Hotel Braintree Freeport Village
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Braintree
Leicester, United Kingdom
“great for overnight stop”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Couldn't fault this for an overnight stay, well impressed at £19 a night. The staff were excellent. Very quiet inside and clean. We had our elderly mother with us, the rooms were changed to ground floor with disabled facilities without having to ask.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Syed E, Manager at Premier Inn Hotel Braintree Freeport Village, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to post your review on Tripadvisor about your recent stay at Premier Inn Braintree. Please note that your feedback is extremely important for us.

I am glad to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and you have found this Premier Inn quiet, clean and very good value for money. I am also glad to hear that our reception staff identified the special requirement of our guest and have acted accordingly. I can assure you the same level of standards and services every time you stay with us.

Once again thank you very much for your feedback.

Syed Ejaz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Reviewed February 26, 2013

My wife and I stayed for 2 nights in February and found a very cosy Premier inn with lovely helpful staff. Everything was spotless,breakfast was good and lunches and evening meals in the close by Vintage Inn were excellent. Plenty of free parking and close to the Freeport village shopping centre(if you like that sort of thing) and next door to a garden centre.
It was nice to see happy staff(singing) and the boss man prepared to work with his staff.
Even better value if you can get a Lenny Henry(£19)room

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Syed E, Manager at Premier Inn Hotel Braintree Freeport Village, responded to this review, March 3, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to post your review on Tripadvisor about Premier Inn Braintree. Please note that your feedback is extremely important for us.

I am delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and I can assure you that I shall pass your feedback to our entire team including Vintage Inn Pub. At Premier Inn we really take pride on our product and our staff. I can assure you the same level of standards and staff motivation every time you visit us.

Once again thank you very much for your feedback.

Mancester
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for two nights for my cousins wedding. Check in was easy on arrival. I chose this hotel because of its reviews on here. Other guests were at the A120 premier inn and I went to look there and was not as nice as this premier inn Freeport. My room was on the ground floor. It was clean, tidy and spacious. The only thing letting it down slightly was the bathroom. It only had a shower and not a very powerful one really. Apart from that it was great. I felt safe and secure. The staff were amazing especially Carolyn who went out of her way to find maps for 15 guests to get to the current church and the. Got us directions for church to the reception venue. Fabulous service above and beyond what was expected. The day I left Carolyn also got me a taxi company to pick me up to the me to get my car. I had rung a taxi company already who told me there were no taxis available. Whilst I waited she made sure I had a coffee and was comfortable and happy. When the taxi arrived she then helped me get all my things to the taxi. An impeccable staff member to go along with the rest of the nice staff there. I would definitely stay again. Well done!!

• Stayed February 2013
Syed E, Manager at Premier Inn Hotel Braintree Freeport Village, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Dear Guest,

I am delighted to know that you have really enjoyed your stay with us and would consider to stay here again. It is always a pleasure to come across a name on Tripadvisor and I am absolutely delighted to see Carolyn's name. At Premier Inn's we are continuously committed to go above and beyond guest expectations and Carolyn has certainly achieved that. I can assure you that Carolyn has been recognised for this outstanding job.

Once again, thank you very much for your feedback and if I can be any more assistance to you please do not hesitate to contact me on +44 1376 551141.

Frome, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 25, 2013

You know what you should get at a Premier Inn, clean, comfortable with good facilities. Provides excellent value for money, next door is good pub / restaurant and the breakfasts are very good with options for those not wanting a cooked breakfast. Staff are always helpful & friendly.

Dear Guest,

I am glad to know that you have found Premier Inn an excellent value for money and you have found our staff very helpful and friendly. I can assure you the same level of standards and staff services every time you visit us.

Once again, thank you very much for your feedback.

colchester
Reviewed February 23, 2013

lovely staff, spotless, great breakfast,very enjoyable stay the manager is very hands on with a very friendly manner , the staff seemed to be happy to be at work we have stayed in many premier inns and have always been impressed but this is one of the best well done braintree

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to know that you have really enjoyed your stay with us and that you are very impressed with our staff. At Premier Inn's we really take pride of our product and our staff. I can assure you the same level of standards and staff motivation every time you visit us.

Once again, thank you very much for your feedback.

United Kingdom
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Every single member of staff we came across was friendly and polite and a credit to Premier Inn. The weather was very cold and the only negative thing is that as the over-ride to the heating system was set so that you have to adjust it again in the morning and as there were no heated towel rails in this one, it was cold first thing in the morning. Especially if you get up early but just want to sit for a while. Apart from that, a good stay with the usual high standard breakfasts too.
Thank you to the staff!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Syed E, Manager at Premier Inn Hotel Braintree Freeport Village, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to post your review on Tripadvisor about Premier Inn Braintree. Please note, you feedback is extremely important and we will utilise your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be.

I am glad to hear that you are really impressed with our services and I can assure you that I shall pass your words to our entire team. I am sorry to hear that you have trouble using our heating system. Our heating system is pre-programmed and can only go upto a certain tempreture however, we do provide extra portable heaters facility which are available at reception on request.

Once again, thank you for your comments and if I can be any more assistance to you please do not hesitate to contact me on +44 1376 551141.

Kind regards

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Stayed for 1 night while visiting friends in the area, had a family room with a double bed and 2 singles. The reception staff were very welcoming and friendly and the room and bathroom was clean and bright. Particularly liked the complimentary tea and coffee in reception, nice idea. We paid extra for breakfast , children under 16 eat free. Breakfast was very nice with a wide selection to choose from. Service was good and staff very friendly.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Syed E, Manager at Premier Inn Hotel Braintree Freeport Village, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to post your review on Tripadvisor about Premier Inn Braintree.

I am glad to know that you have found our reception staff friendly and found our rooms clean and bright. I shall pass your comments to our team and will utilise your response to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be.

Once again, thank you for your comments.

Operations Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Braintree
Holiday Inn Express Braintree
Rivenhall Hotel
Rivenhall Hotel
#2 of 2 in Witham
Travelodge Colchester Feering

Been to Premier Inn Hotel Braintree Freeport Village? Share your experiences!