The hotel was absolutely rammed with guests on the weekend I stayed there but I have to say the receptions staff, especially the young Somalian lady, whose name I promised to remember but forgot (sorry I think it was Aysa) was lovely.
I have stayed in much posher places but received worse service.
Note to management you should look after these guys.
Now If only Barking could sort out the impenetrable road network my staff would have been perfect. Its a bugger to find without sat nav. Look for the IBIS signs and its between two other hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect for a stay based in East London, Premier Inn London Barking gets you close to the key locations. Right next to the north circular (A406/A13 junction) and with free parking, it's a handy base if you're travelling. And with Barking Station just minutes away, you'll also be well connected to the capital's overland and underground networks. Zip into the city for a meeting at Canary Wharf, catch a headline act at the O2 Arena, cheer on your team at West Ham United Football Club, then enjoy a warm welcome back in Barking where you'll find everything you need to recharge the batteries: spacious rooms, a tasty restaurant, and extra-comfy beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn London Barking Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Barking Hotel Barking
- Premier Inn London Barking Hotel Essex