“I won't be going back”

Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Willingdon
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Reviewed November 15, 2012

The food was of poor quality, how can any oriental restaurant undercook sesame prawn toasts!

Most of the dishes lacked flavour.

The ambiance was typical of a cafe rather than a restaurant.

Seriously un-impressed!!

1  Thank TraderOwl

Reviewed October 28, 2012

WE have been to the Restaurant regularly as we live nearby.On every occasion we have experienced a friendly and efficient staff,hot and delicious food,delightful surroundings and a very high standard of cleanliness.Not the cheapest around maybe,but definitely good value.Recommend you book at weekends as very popular.

1  Thank Michael M
Reviewed September 29, 2012

We arrived late haveing booked but from the time we did get there to the time we left the staff were helpful pleasant andcould not do enough for us. Not being used to Thai food we were sloow in ordering but what was served was quick and hot and enjoyable. We will gob again.

1  Thank harbourgarage
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We went to Thai Village,last weekend. I can honestly say, that we could not find fault with anything.The food was tasty and superb,presented to a very high standard.The service was excellent, and the whole place was spotless.It is the cleanest restaurant i have visited in a long time.It is not a cheap evening there, but well worth a treat or special occasion.

1  Thank Steve B
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I don't live in willingdon, but my friend does so we've eaten here a few times.

I like the fact that you can actually see the kitchen! The food is presented well, fresh, tasty and always served hot unlike some other Thai restaurants I've been to.

I've had takeaways here too and they are just as good.

Highly recommend!