“Excellent and attentive service”
Review of Thai Village

Thai Village
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Willingdon
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Reviewed September 29, 2012

We arrived late haveing booked but from the time we did get there to the time we left the staff were helpful pleasant andcould not do enough for us. Not being used to Thai food we were sloow in ordering but what was served was quick and hot and enjoyable. We will gob again.

1  Thank harbourgarage
There are newer reviews for Thai Village

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We went to Thai Village,last weekend. I can honestly say, that we could not find fault with anything.The food was tasty and superb,presented to a very high standard.The service was excellent, and the whole place was spotless.It is the cleanest restaurant i have visited in a long time.It is not a cheap evening there, but well worth a treat or special occasion.

1  Thank Steve B
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I don't live in willingdon, but my friend does so we've eaten here a few times.

I like the fact that you can actually see the kitchen! The food is presented well, fresh, tasty and always served hot unlike some other Thai restaurants I've been to.

I've had takeaways here too and they are just as good.

Highly recommend!

Reviewed May 11, 2012

We live within walking distance from the Thai Village and the food has been excellent when we've eaten there. The ambiance is lovely, the staff polite, helpful and efficient and the restaurant is also value for money. Our bill for 2 including wine varies between £40-£60. I believe that the same owners also own the Thai restauarants in town and in East Dean and these also get consistently good reviews. Before visiting here I can honestly say I was not a fan of Thai food but now I am definately a convert.

1  Thank SussexEden
Reviewed May 4, 2012

Just been to this restaurant again with friends and once more the food was delicious, service excellent and good value at £85 for 4 (no wine, just beers)
Highly recommend!