“1st class”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
east sussex
“1st class”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

been to this reataurant 3 times now and have enjoyed every meal, the staff are so attentive and the food is the best in the area, would recommed this restaurant to anyone, and will be going back asap

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank brynEastSussex

East Sussex
“I love this place.....”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Just the best seafood restaurant, reasonably priced, excellent wines, real fresh seafood with big choice.... don't miss this if you are in the area looking forward to visiting again..

Visited June 2012
Eastbourne, United Kingdom
“Amazing Experience....”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

My Husband and I visited this gorgeous restaurant because we had seen the menu on the internet and were not able to get a table on the Saturday ! (Speak's volume's!).. So Tuesday it had to be ! The restaraunt was quiet, but it certainly did not have any impact on our dining experience.

We sat at the rear, a lovely intimate Consevatory area with a stunning grape vine above us with subtle but effective lighting..... background music that added to the atmosphere. As we were the only people in that area it could of been easy for our host to overpower.. but he was so nice.. helping us with advice from the Menu !

What a Menu it was too.... so many thing's that sounded so lovely.. I chose the Lobster Thermidor and my husband had the Trio of Monkfish, Scallops and Prawns on a bed of "lime" rice.. (Oh I forgot the starter of Crevette's.... AMAZING !)

The whole experience was fabulous from start to finish.. It was the best meal I have ever had... There are so many thing's on the Menu that I HAVE to try so we will be regular customer's of this hidden Gem of a place.

We treated ourselve's to a bottle of McGreggor Pinotage Rose... My new favourite wine ! It completed our evening perfectly.

I have been singing "Simply Seafood praises" to all my friends for the past 2 week's... So, back tomorrow with all 8 of the family. Looking forward to it more than we can say.

Can't rate it highly enough. Simply Seafood is Simply Fantastic..........

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank JulieKing13
east sussex
“Fresh food”
Reviewed June 13, 2012

The fish here is so fresh it hardly needs cooking, delightful atmosphere, almost as though you have been invited to dinner at a friends house, very relaxed.

• Visited November 2011
2 Thank jayne b
Blackboys, East Sussex
“Simply sensational”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

My husband and I along with two friends who are regulars to this restaurant visited on Friday night and took advantage of the Early Bird Special. I was delighted when the host, Christine, mentioned that they had Skate on as a special that evening. I adore skate and could not resist. It was delicious. Soft and moist and a really lovely flavour. I had moules to start which were also gorgeous - really sweet and tender. The whole meal represented great value for money. We had a freally fun evening and will be back without question.

• Visited June 2012