“Never again!”

Days Inn & Suites Youngstown / Girard Ohio
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Girard

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Erie, Pennsylvania
Reviewed February 23, 2013

This is the second time that I have stayed at this property. The first trip met my expectations for the price that I paid and this trip started out that way until I took a shower in the morning. There was little to no water pressure (and I was on the first floor) and as if that wasn't bad eough, halfway through my shower the hot water had run out as well. I understand that this is not a 5 star resort but I also think that most people would expect to at least get a good shower where they stay. Perhaps this is a one-off maintenance issue but if it is not then I would definitely not recommend this hotel to others and I will not stay here in the future!

On the positive side, they do offer free wi-fi and a free hot breakfast in the morning but I'm not sure it offsets the problems with the plumbing.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Buffalo, New York
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Our overall stay was ok, we cant really complain for the price we paid. The room was clean, but decor was dated. Hallways are very narrow and there is no elevator. Breakfast was ok, the first day the scrambled eggs were crunchy, but our second day it looked better but we didnt dare try it after our first experience. No problem with parking. My only complaint was that our check out was at 11 and the house keeper came at 945 to clean our room and came and knocked every 15 minutes to see if we were gone until we finally left at 11. She was literally waiting outside of our door which was kind of annoying.

Room Tip: Make sure to reserve first floor room if stair are a problem since there isnt an elevator.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Girard
Quality Inn & Suites North
#9 of 36 in Youngstown
Comfort Suites Youngstown North
Fairfield Inn & Suites Youngstown Austintown
Red Roof Inn Boardman

Been to Days Inn & Suites Youngstown / Girard Ohio? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Youngstown / Girard Ohio

Property: Days Inn & Suites Youngstown / Girard Ohio
Address: 1615 E Liberty St, Girard, OH 44420-2419
Location: United States > Ohio > Girard
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Girard
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn & Suites Youngstown / Girard Ohio 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Youngstown / Girard Ohio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Girard