“Amazing value - quality service”
Review of West Station

West Station
Ranked #45 of 135 Restaurants in Bexhill-on-Sea
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A family friendly pub restaurant that serves locally sourced, fresh to order meals. We cater for gluten free, vegetarian and vegan dietary needs. Dogs are welcome in the bar area. We also run a two course senior citizen menu at £9.75 alongside our main and child's menu every day. We have a function room available to hire. Restaurant opening hours are Monday to Saturday 12-2 and 6-8 and Sunday 12-6. We highly recommend booking where possible.
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Pity this place is 200 miles from us, but we visited Bexhill x2 in last 4 weeks and each time ate here with friends and alone - 4 meals in all, so we must like it! The sizzler combi was amazing and have never yet had a bad meal here. Wines good too

1  Thank JandG1357

Reviewed February 5, 2014

very good they tried hard and a good choice of well presented food great for a good dinner with a good atmosphere and a good choice of wine I liked it .

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Took mother and family for a traditional Sunday lunch and was not disappointed.Good helpings,good choices ,piping hot ,good service and reasonably priced.Try it!! You would be wise to pre-book.

1  Thank Lozzabexhill
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Went here for the first time a couple of weeks ago with some friends who visit regularly. The food was excellent - freshly cooked to order and the portions were very generous. Two of us had "sizzlers" which are great (I had the duck which was delicious) and the puddings were wonderful - home made, proper puddings and very tasty. The bill was very reasonable, the service was friendly and polite and we're looking forward to going back again soon!

2  Thank Tanya R
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I took my 80 year old mum and friend here for a re-union lunch. The pub / restaurant is inside an old railway station and unless you know it is there you could easily drive straight pass it. However, inside the atmosphere is great, the staff polite and the service very good. The food was excellent (tasty and hot) and there was a good choice off the OAP set menu that was excellent value for money. Next time we go to the West Station, Bexhill we are going to try the roast as it smelt and looked delicious. I can also recommend their Harvey's Bitter which went down well but, unfortunately I could only have the one as I was driving!

PS I would also like to thank the staff for posting my Mum's glasses that she left behind.

1  Thank Trabon64