“Great day at the seaside!”
Review of Strawberry's Cafe

Strawberry's Cafe
Ranked #64 of 130 Restaurants in Bexhill-on-Sea
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Battle, United Kingdom
“Great day at the seaside!”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Visit strawberrys cafe today with my son , he had the amazing home made chocolate cake and I had the quiche with a latte , everything was great and the owner Audrey was lovely !!!
Will be going back when I next visit bexhill.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank NatalieWadey

Guildford, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a gem!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Found this little gem on a Monday and grabbed a piece of quiche and a scotch egg - both home made - for lunch on the run. Very yummy.

Back again on the Friday but this time I sat down for coffee, more quiche (you've just got to try it!) and a sausage roll. Even better! Chatting with a local I was persuaded to try one of the home made cakes. Went for the lemon drizzle and was very satisfied indeed.

I gather the current owner has not long taken it over - she'd doing a cracking job!

Can't wait to go back.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Peter O
Bexhill-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“Excellent food service and value for money.”
Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

We have take away lunch most days and Sometimes it's difficult to pick up, Audrey is so friendly and helpful will even deliver if she can. All the produce is good quality and you get lots of it at reasonable prices, I would highly recommend .

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Jill8989
East Sussex
“Excellent coffee and cake”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Following the reviews on Trip Advisor I decided to try out this cafe. I ordered a cup of coffee with a slice of lemon drizzle cake. The cake was superb and highly recommended. There was a variety of homemade cakes to choose from and all made by Audrey the owner. If you want homemade cakes this is the place to visit.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Battle1066
sussex
“Return visit as promised”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We said at our initial review that we wanted to return to try the breakfasts and we have (on more than one occasion)!! - this place comes highly recommended for freshly prepared, good quality and excellent value meals, snacks and cakes.......trust me I'm working my way through the menu!! Audrey deserves to do well, she works hard at providing a friendly, quality establishment........go on give it a try you won't be disappointed

• Visited May 2013