“Delicious Delights!”

Ranked #44 of 138 Restaurants in Bexhill-on-Sea
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 16, 2012

My wife and I buy various delicious take-away goodies from here two or three times per week.
The cheese scones must be the best in town, and the latest tasty treat we tried was one of Strawberry's scotch eggs. Wow! It was large and well filled (and so were we after eating it).
We will be back!

1  Thank Aljen

Reviewed December 8, 2012

Found ths lovely little cafe when looking for somewhere to have breakfast and what a find! Clean & fresh, serving lovely, freshly cooked breakfasts, lunches and snacks and yummy cakes all home made by the friendly lady owner/cook who made us feel so welcome. A lovely experience and one I shall be repeating. Highly recommended.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

A lovely warm welcome from the owner who cooks all the delicious food herself. Her cheese scones were equal to my mum's -the cheese scone queen! I suspect this will become a regular haunt.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Went into this cafe whilst on a trip to the area to visit friends, the lady who was serving was very polite and made us feel very welcome, the food was very nice and was freshly prepared very reasonably priced. Would highly recommend a visit and will be visiting again at xmas when i return to the area.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Strawberrys cafe is a fab little cafe hidden slightly off the main street but well worth looking for ! I went in with my husband and two children and was immediately greeted with a friendly warm welcome. The food was delicious and at a very reasonable price,I'll be back soon.

1  Thank Claire P