“Wonderful”
Review of The Chilli Tree

The Chilli Tree
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are The Chilli Tree Asian Cuisine Quality Fusion Food served daily 12pm-2pm 6pm- 11pmWe also serve a Full Englishfry up!! 7am- 11am. We have full disabled accesscar parkair con'a fully stocked and licensed bar.Our restaurant is welcoming to all-individuals, small or large parties.We offer a discount for take away collection or can offer a free local delivery.We can seat parties of up to 60 (booking needed)We have clubs based here too some of which are-The Chilli Club Meeting the last Monday of each month 7 for 7.30pmFree advise&discussion about everything from chilli growing to recipes &chutneys!Wine and Cheese Tasting Club meeting on the 1st Thursday of every month 7 for 7.30pmCome & try some free wine! Just bring some cheese or nibbles.So why not give us a try!
London, United Kingdom
“Wonderful”
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

Excellent food, excellent service. The manager is friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable. I recommend this lovely restaurant to every one even when I'm back in London. Well worth a visit. Thank u all for a lovely evening.

3 Thank innerself59

east sussex
“Outstanding Flavours”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

We are regulars at The Chilli Tree which is always great, but we took two of our friends this time and it was all excellent, well cooked, full of flavour with out leaving an aftertaste. All the staff are attentive and personable, (Saleh the owner wouldn't have it any other way he's always out to please and impress)
My vegetarian dishes were perfect, rich sauces (not floating in gee) and the peshwari naan was to die for, full of coconut and sultanas. Both my friends dishes were said to be the best they'd ever tasted and they have been to an awful lot of restaurant's in East Sussex ,Cornwall and even Birmingham the home of chicken tikka masala!!!
If for any reason your dish doesn't please or come up to scratch lease tell Sal, he will do his best to sort it, he hates anyone to go home with a bad experience and bends over backwards to please. Nothing can ever be 100% perfect all the time, but Sal and his team try to achieve this every day, every dish, every meal, every customer. He's got a great team, long may they succeed!

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank nannyjack
Hastings, United Kingdom
“Mums night out, very hot chilli !”
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Very good food, excellent service, highly recommend. The jalfresi was spicy and the chillis were hot, just love this place :)

3 Thank Irisicequeen
New York City, New York
“Great find just passing through”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Happened to be passing through the area and found this great restaurant. Very very friendly staff and owner was hugely welcoming. Being the first customers in the door on a Sunday evening, I think got us special treatment, but seeing the owner meet and greet all the other customers as they came was nice to see.
Food was great. I have the chicken Madras, which was very tasty. Nice spicy kick to it. My wife who is vegetarian had some of the veggie dishes. They were very oily and could have done with more seasoning.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank cfinn2
London, United Kingdom
“Just brilliant!”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I have been to the Chilli Tree a few times and have ordered food to pick up and every time my meal comes with a nice surprise. Saleh and his team always manage to put a smile on my face, with their generosity and big hearted treatment of me. I find the meat fresh and find the dishes met to my standards which I expect Indian food to be, me and my family are always surprised with additional dishes which we have enjoyed tremendously in the past. I visited Chilli Tree's 2nd birthday party and had a great old time, the food was great and Saleh provided us with additional vegetarian dishes. I love knowing that Saleh is around the corner from me because for me who lives in Bexhill for work only, his place a little home away from home!!

• Visited June 2014