“Lovely meal...definite must go”
Review of The Taj Mahal

The Taj Mahal
Ranked #86 of 131 Restaurants in Bexhill-on-Sea
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Sunday night, on holiday with two young kids and I thought I'd try this place. Glad I did. It's got a great friendly staff and obviously an accomplished chef - you need to bring your own alcohol - no problem! Definate thumbs up, dhansak is brilliant. Great offers and deals too. Smashing!

There are newer reviews for The Taj Mahal

Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

Yet again another excellent take away, my chicken dhansak was cooked to perfection with lots of meat and a perfectly spiced sauce, my partners dopiaza was just as tasty with lots of onions, mushroom rice and pilau rice were cooked beautifully, chilli garlic naan to mop up with, marvellous. We have never had an average meal from here it has always been splendid

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I like my visits to the Taj Mahal, the staff are friendly and the food is nicely rich and consistent.
They are unlicenced and do not charge corkage if you bring your own alcohol in. This helps to keep the bill down, and that all helps to make the meal even more enjoyable.
I have dined alone several times there, and will continue to do so. I have so far visited with 3 different friends and they have all enjoyed their meal. My favourites here are dansak / phatia, and the onion rice is fab ! Tarka sag dahl is a must-try ! yum

Reviewed August 20, 2013

I was really hungry so decided to order a curry via justeat.co.uk. My chosen restaurant was the Taj Mahal.

It was nice, but the delivery took a very long time. The driver said he was diverted.

I probably wouldn't get food from here again.

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Visited here tonight with family, what a great place. Service good, food excellent and no corkage on byo booze makes gor a cheap night out. They even put our wine in their fridge. We had the set meal for 2 and you can change the main for any other dish on the menu. Would highly recommend.