Park Lodge
B&B The Little Garth(Bexhill-on-Sea)
$78
The Driftwood Bexhill(Bexhill-on-Sea)
$132
  • Breakfast included
The Cooden Beach Hotel(Bexhill-on-Sea)
$133
Seaspray Rooms(Bexhill-on-Sea)
$116
$100
  • Breakfast included
De La Warr Guest House(Bexhill-on-Sea)
$126
$123
Travelocity
Coast B&B(Bexhill-on-Sea)
$105
Buenos Aires Guest House(Bexhill-on-Sea)
$87
$155
  • Pool
$140
$116
Orbitz.com
The Sussex Hotel(Bexhill-on-Sea)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsa lovely staygood nights sleepde la warr pavillionrooms are cleanbreakfast was excellentvisiting bexhillminute walkperfect locationstayed for nightscomfy bedfull englishcreakypavilionseafront
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We, my mother and I, stayed for 2 nights to try and find out more about the place. It used to be a childrens home in the 1940-50's and my mum was trying to remember some of her childhood. When we arrived we were greeted with friendly faces AND they had also looked on the internet to find what they could about the history, just for mum! We were impressed! There was a bit of a mixup earlier as there is only one twin room with an ensuite and we booked via booking.com but then got emailed a month later, by the hotel, that the room was already pre-booked. After emailing back and explaing I did get it sorted out but it did cause a little bit of stress since we were in NZ and this was a huge part of our reason for travelling to the UK. Parking is minimal & down a VERY tight lane. Room was great however there was no fridge to keep anything cold while here and the bathroom could probably do a with another shelf for toiletries. Breakfast was OK but could have done with a little background music so you're not having to talk quietly because everyone in the room can hear your conversation. I must say it was probably the most awkward breakfast I had ever had & couldn't wait to finish to get out of there! The waiter was wonderful though. Very attentive & more than helpful. It would also have been nice to have a basic room menu available, just so you are not having to 'go out' for dinner if you don't want to. I think with a few 'tweeks' this could be a top notch place to stay. There is also a corner pub, literally just across the road, which is very convenient! Would stay again if the tweeks were done!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We had a fantastic weekend at Parklodge. Made very welcome, friendly staff, very clean rooms, comfortable beds, breakfast was well worth waking up for. Situated within walking distance of beach, shops and restaurants. Was pleasantly surprised. Definately worth a return visit.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 24, 2013

we stayed at the parklodge over the weekend, what a lovely building inside and out . the room was clean, bed was so comfortable and great breakfast. The staff were polite and helpful and got greeted with a warm welcome. great location right next to the seafront. there is a park next door which is nice to stroll around in evening feeding the ducks. we will be coming back again next year. thanks again to all the staff .

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Very friendly team - cant fault the service and attitude.
Stayed in the 4 poster which was a spacious and comfortable room, upgraded I believe as someone in a couble room had cancelled.
Floorboards all around very creaky so noise kept us awake as we are not used to any noise.
Shower very "compact" and the shower head didn't face downwards so was a littel challenging showering in a small space with the head spraying directly at you! An easy fix for the future.
Small bin in the ensuite hadnt been empted from the previous guests.
Nice, clean fluffy towels and complimentary bottle of water.
Good breakfast and service.
Cant believe how expensive B&Bs are in Bexhill though! We were so last minute we didnt even know what price our room was and were a little stunned at £75 for one night at a standard B&B.

That said, we would recommend to others.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Patsybum
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We booked a three night stay and I drove from Herefordshire to Kent to collect my disabled mother. We arrived at the 'hotel' to be told that we had not reserved the downstairs bedroom with walk-in shower. My sister had booked this previously, having stayed there with my mother the previous September. Not only that but she rang six week prior to our arrival to check all was well and was told that it was and that they were looking forward to seeing us. It transpired that the hotel had been sold and the new owners told us that the downstairs rooms had been booked for a week (since January) and we could have rooms on the first floor-up 16 stairs with someone who spends most of her time in a wheelchair. My mother was so upset she just wanted to go home-so I drove her back to Kent! Thanks Park Hotel for ruining what could have been a lovely few days by the sea.

Room Tip: just don't go there!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family