We visited Southwold and stayed in another hotel, but came here to eat one evening.
The food was superb and the service really friendly and professional. We wished we had stayed here instead, as the rooms were simply stunning, but we had been recommended another hotel, which was disappointing by comparison.
Southwold is a nice enough place to visit, but we found the fact that the 'Adnams' company owns many of the shops and hotels, very offputting...like walking onto the set of the Trueman show! Noone to give you impartial advice, as they all seemed to work for the same company.
Enjoy your visit, if you go here...the General manager was simply lovely too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel set in a medieval building in the beautiful seaside town of Southwold. Included in THE TIMES; 30 coolest hotels on the coast. April 2016 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Sutherland House Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sutherland House Hotel And Restaurant
- Sutherland Hotel Southwold
- Sutherland House Hotel & Restaurant Southwold, Suffolk