All reviews honesty bar games room beautiful parkland latitude festival stable block idyllic setting oak beams lovely breakfast room rustic charm amazing building retired race horses amazing room coach house other guests b and b dietary requirements communal areas
Reviewed October 20, 2017

A great B&B in a converted stable block and the friendly service could not be bettered - nothing was too much trouble. The breakfasts are a delight and better than in many four-star hotels we've stayed in. We will definitely be returning because it's a good base to explore north Suffolk/south Norfolk. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Only four rooms and all offer the same high standard for a B&B.
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed October 11, 2017

We loved the imperial leather soap, the luxurious duvet, the super comfy bed, the beams, the breakfasts and the grounds. We wish Katie and Alan good fortune in their endeavour to refurbish this old coach house. It is the best B and B we have stayed in. I am sure it will be out of our range by the time they have finished. This place needs to be visited. My tip is to read the directions and have landline number to hand. I didn't and when sat nav and mobile failed it was very hard to find.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

My family spent two days and one night here - one of the best places I have stayed in the UK. Set in amazing grounds that hosts Latitude is this wonderful converted stable. The hosts were really welcoming too. We felt totally at home. 100% recommend it.

Great spot to visit Southwold also. It is only 5 miles away.

We will definitely stay again.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank TeamHumm
Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

I have just spent a fab weekend staying at the Stables. Ålan and Katie who run the place are just lovely and so helpful. I highly recommend a weekend here. They are incredibly thoughtful and helpful whilst letting you just get on with it. The property is gorgeous and is both homely and glamorous- I will be back.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the stables to be able to explore the local area and were not disappointed.
The Stables were exactly that years ago, with one part of the house remaining exactly as they were.
Very unique building, high beamed ceilings, lovely breakfast room and lounge with honesty bar all in the gorgeous setting of Henham Park Estates open countryside with local wildlife roaming close by.
A great place to get away from it all within close enough proximity to explore Southwold and the surrounding areas.
Brilliant hosts who know the area well and gave top recommendations on places to visit and dine.
Superb breakfast that sets you up for the rest of the day, highly recommended and would definitely visit again.
P&D