“Planned into our logistics routine” 5 of 5 bubbles

Two Magpies Bakery
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Southwold
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Norfolk UK
“Planned into our logistics routine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

We deliver down to Southwold High Street so I've worked out a routine of tweeting to give them a bread order and then our driver picks it up for me and brings it back to North Norfolk (best part of two hours away). I think that says what you need to know about how good their bread is.

Their cakes are also perfectly sensational but having a potential regular van-load of cakes is more temptation than I can bear, so I'm trying to resist. I know - I'm a saint ;)

• Visited June 2013

Stratford-upon-Avon, United Kingdom
“A brilliant addition to Southwold.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

It is great to see such an excellent addition to Southwolds High Street. We are second homers here and now make a beeline for the Two Magpies as soon as we arrive for the superb bread, cakes, sandwiches etc etc. You can see the working kitchen and can sit and have a coffee and a little of what ever takes your fancy. All the staff are friendly and judging by the number of people queuing every morning, it is going to be a great success. It's not cheap, but then this is Southwold!!!!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Mike H
“A lovely artisan bakery”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

A super artisan bakery in a great location. It's a pity there aren't more tables - we haven't yet managed to get a chance to "eat in" - and the service for coffees can be rather slow. That said, they make the best americano I've found in Southwold, the cakes are good and the staff are friendly and polite so I shall return anyway!

1 Thank MichelePlusTwo
Norfolk
“Amazing tea and cake”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

Truly amazing sponge cake and lovely proper cup of tea! The sandwiches and other cakes looked amazing too, wish we could have tried them all, so loved the little window lookong into the bakery, We would definitely come back! Thank you

1 Thank gemsz2
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Snazzy Bakery”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

The food was great, I wanted to try nearly everything I could see. The only issue is the lack of seating inside made it difficult for us to go, we walked past about half a dozen times on different days before there was space. This is probably a sign of how popular it is though.