“A varied and interesting shop”
Review of Adnams Cafe

Adnams Cafe
Ranked #13 of 50 Restaurants in Southwold
Cuisines: British, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Description: The Adnams Café offers a stunning location to take a break from the hustle and bustle of Southwold. Enjoy freshly baked breads and cakes, fresh salads and soups and hot meals all served to your table by our friendly staff. Take the opportunity to relax on seating areas created using the old copper stills from the brewery or outside in our picturesque courtyard. And if you needed more incentive to visit then there's free Wifi too!
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“A varied and interesting shop”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

We found this a lovely shop to browse in - a bit like Lakeland with alcohol. We had a hot chocolate in the cafe after a braising walk - It took a while to arrive, but it was the best hot chocolate I've had outside of a chocolate shop.

Visited November 2013
AdnamsSouthwold, Manager at Adnams Cafe, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Thank you for your review and we're glad to hear that, on the whole, your family enjoyed their meal. If you ever experience an issue with your food please do let us know as we'll always do our best to resolve it.

“Nice place”
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

Omly criticism is the lack of space. More indoor tables would be good but we squeezed 4 adults and 3 children round a smallish table. The choice of hot food is limited which is a good thing as they have clearly concentrated on seasonal fare and quality. We had the stew, the macaroni cheese and some jacket potatoes all were excellent and I would not hesitate to recommend. I got unlucky with my cake as it was very very dry but everyone elses I am told were really good. There are a lot of places to go in Southwold but dont overlook this cafe for a light bite.

1 Thank simon5000
Yorks
“Love this place!”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

We always call in here for tea and cake when we're in Southwold - sitting outside if it's nice weather, or inside if not. We only ever have tea and cake, but it's always good (the carrot cake was fabulous!) with proper pots of tea. Great shop too - lots of stuff you don't find elsewhere.

• Visited November 2013
Southwold, England, United Kingdom
“Amazing !”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

My family and I visited the cellar & kitchen cafe for lunch the other day, the food was excellent, great flavours and presentation, the staff were very friendly and attentive. Can't wait to go back.

• Visited November 2013
“Love the dogs !!! Southwold loves dogs !!! ( all shops all cafés everywhere)”
Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

I have lived in a small village near Southwold for a long time and I when I moved I decided that would go to Southwold as often as I can !!! I love it here for brekkie yummy sausage sandwiches with adnams ketchup I come here regularly with my sister as the outside bit is lovely especially in summer and FOR MY LOVELY DOG !!!! Who also comes with me shopping in town too. Southwold loves dogs and if you do not maybe Southwold isn't for you. Great staff,Great food and great shop :) .

• Visited August 2013